Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas

Christmas was awesome, my life is now complete.... well at least for the next couple years ;) because I got footie pajamas and a bright orange hunting hat, both of which I look totally foxy in! Its so nice to have a break from school but the closer I get to having to go back the more I realize how much I need to do to be ready! I just finished the book "Lord of the Flies" today, which is not a pleasant read and in the next week I need to read the 300+ pages of Emma and being the slow reader than I am it could take a while. I also need to write an essay for English and I have no idea what to write about. Is this time not called Christmas Break? Why does Mrs. Durham not understand the meaning of the word break? I mean she is an English teacher, she should know not to give homework while we are on vacation! Oh well, besides that all is well! Life is good! The Church is still true!

No comments: