Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Reno






I went to Reno with Garrett for Thanksgiving break and it was magical! I got to spend nearly every waking moment with him and we really got to know each other even better and it only made me like him more! I am almost positive we are two of the silliest people in the world! He really knows how to make me laugh. Every day was really long but the whole thing was over way too fast! I got home and it all felt like a dream... a wonderful and lovely dream! I must admit that I did miss the family on Thanksgiving and I cannot wait till the Christmas party and if we plan it for the right time then maybe Garrett can come too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You eloped to Vegas, WHAT!?!? jk I'm glad you had fun! ... I guess it's a good thing we didn't do our surprise visit to Utah over Thanksgiving! :P

Kathy said...

Looks so familiar...we usually going shooting when we go to Vegas for Thanksgiving! Glad you had FUN...but I miss seeing you...it has been way too long. Love ya

Mom R said...

I love all the pictures. We are glad you had so much fun. Now come up and help me plan our Family Christmas party and do invite Garret that would be fun.