Thursday, April 17, 2014

Overwhelmed!

The other day I was sitting on the couch, snuggling with Garrett and Edmund, feeling completely exhausted and it hit me... I was overwhelmed. All of this was just too much.... but not in the way you would think! I thought as I was holding back tears about how overwhelming it was to feel so much love for my little family. Then I thought of how perfect God's love is and I sat feeling consumed with overwhelming feelings of happiness and love. I am so grateful for my family and that God has entrusted me with the duty of being a mother. I couldn't ask for a better calling in life! So I will take the sleepless nights and the dirty diapers because there is no greater joy than the joy that my family brings me.

1 comment:

Mom R said...

It's amazing what feelings come as you become a mother. No one can describe it. You and Garrett will be just what Edmund needs and infact you all chose each other I'm sure.