Friday, June 20, 2014

To Just One of My Many Amazing Sisters!

As far as family goes, I couldn't have asked for a better one. I love each and every member of my family and feel so blessed to have so many people to turn to for help. This being said there is one member of my family in particular that I need to spotlight today. My amazing sister Rachel!  She is the most loving and giving person and I hope one day to be a mother like her. I absolutely love the way she is raising her family and I can never thank her enough for watching Edmund for me while I go to work for the past month or so while our incredible mother has been healing from surgery. She's the kind of mom that collects 400 milk jugs so that her son can build an igloo with them. And she's the kind of sister that is always there to help and uplift, no matter what hard things she might be going through. So here's a big thank you to beautiful sister Rachel!




3 comments:

JulieAnn Newman said...

Amen! Rachel is amazing. I love her too.

JulieAnn Newman said...

P.S. This is JulieAnn. I guess it shows I'm Brittany as I'm the one who wrote her blog ;o)

Mom R said...

What a way to make someone's day! Validate away! Rachel is awesome and so are you! Dad and I do have amazing children!