Monday, February 25, 2008

California Trip with Acapella

Oh how I love a good Dole Whip!

Teacups!

Grizzly Rapids...... I didn't want to get wet and naturally I was the only one soaked at the end of the ride!
BUZZ!

Bug glasses hooha!

Disneyland tickets!

Look at us partyin in Disneyland


Oh no Erin is too short to ride the ride :(

YAY! wicked is amazing

As you can plainly see I had an amazing time in California, I was a little camera happy so choosing the pictures was a little tricky..... enjoy!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Disneyland... ahhh, the memories! It looks like you had a blast! I wish we could've come with you!

Kathy said...

Wow! Now I know why you have not posted in a while. You have been partying and having good times!

Anonymous said...

sweet pics..... Is that Tanner with you in most of them..... hmm. :D