Monday, June 9, 2008

Missing Hair

So my Hair is GONE. Like I don't have hair anymore..... its a predicament for sure...... I went to get my haircut today and I was going to get it shorter than I have in a really long time but the lady told me if I went just a little shorter I could donate to locks of love so I couldn't pass that up so I went ahead and let her proceed to cut off 10 inches. So here you go, please tell me if you don't like it, I can't decide yet. I feel some separation anxiety, I haven't had my hair this short sense like second grade :S!



8 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, that is a huge change for you. I think it is cool you could donate to locks of love! It looks cool and fun for summer! I wish a haircut made me look younger like you! I like it!

Heidi said...

Totally cool that you could donate your hair. You will get a card in the mail in a few weeks that says thanks. I love your hair. It is really cute, and once you are use to it, you will really like it. I understand the not knowing. I didn't know if I liked mine when I had it short, but now that I look back, I think that it really wasn't as bad as I thought.

Frans Martin said...

April, You always look cute!

Susann Martin said...

I just wanted to clarify that the previous post from Frans was actually from me. I didn't realize that he was the one signed in.

Anonymous said...

It totally looks good!

Rachel said...

APRIL! It's adorable! You'll get used to it and I'm sure it will be a nice change with the hot summer weather! That really is awesome that you could donate it to locks or love! Good work child! :)

Amy E said...

What a big change! It is very cute though and like everyone else says, you will get used to it. Awesome that you could donate it to Locks of Love...very good, very good. Also, if you wanted a change you could use a straightener and make your hair totally "fierce" :)

Frans Martin said...

This post is from Frans.

Ummm Yaaaa. Im only going to be real and say I liked the longer better but hey ..

April, You always look cute!