Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seminary Council Outing

Yesterday I went on an outing with the Seminary council. Brother Little and Brother Martin took us up to Salt Lake and showed us around the cemetary. There are many of the Prophets buried there and other people with amazing stories. We stopped at a lot of plots and told stories of why those people were great people. It was an awesome experience. I would definitely recommend this kind of outing to others, but make sure you have a map of the cemetary before you go because it is huge!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds like fun-and it looks like you had a ball

Kathy said...

Cool that you got back together. Fun times and your hair looks fabulous.

Rachel said...

How neat! I would love to get back together with my sem council group!

Frans Martin said...

I dont remember taking you up to SLC!

-Bro. Martin

Susann Martin said...

I've seen you pics on other peoples blogs and I've decided I love your haircut!