Saturday, January 10, 2009

Exciting Life




So I colored my hair as most of you know and have seen but for those that haven't seen there are pictures... yes I was playing with my webcam again. Life is great, I had an awesome winter break, I had to work a lot but having no homework or tests to study for was stellar! Now I am back at school and it looks like I will have an extremely busy semester, I will definitely be writing a heck of a lot more than last semester and it will be intense but I can do it. Who doesn't love a challenge?
Well... Last night was pretty awesome, I know you all thought Nathan Summers and I were official before... but we weren't, no worries that phase is over. He asked me if I would be his girlfriend just last night, and it was super cute.... for the whole story you will have to talk to me ;) So I am now in a relationship where I am not dating other people... I've never done that before. But I'm excited He really is awesome!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! finally a new post! congrats on being someone's girlfriend :D
and.....
I must say I love the pictures. The second picture is my favorite by far! :P

Kathy said...

Wow, my exciting sister blogs again! Fun pics, I do love the new haircut and color! Go Girl...good luck with school and good times with dating!

Rachel said...

I thought you had given up blogging... glad to see you're back! Can't wait to talk to you for the real story!

Heidi said...

Love the hair, just not sure the pictures with the GREEN background do it justice. I can't believe you told Nathan yes, I am kind of surprised, will you be able to do it with all of those other guys in your life??? j/k I am totally stoked for you, Nathan seems to be a very nice guy. I will have to get the story from you since you didn't post it on here for us to read. Hope you are having a great day, and that you are able to handle the class load and the new dating system. I really don't think you will have a problem, you are able to handle whatever life throws your way. Love ya!!!

Amy E said...

Wow! All kinds of new-ness. I would like the story, because it sounds cute. I heard a little of it, but it's more fun to hear from the actual person. :) And also, it's really hard to see your hair color with that bright green background. I'm sure you look beautiful, though, as always. Good luck with the semester and don't forget to come see us this summer. The girls talk a lot about how you said you would probably come. :)

Mom R said...

It's fun being your mom and hearing you tell the fun times as you "tuck us in" when you get home. You are a great light in our family. By the way your Dad is awake most of the time when we talk and he gets a kick out of listening too. we Love ya!

Heatherlynn said...

april i insist that you keep your blog updated considering how its my only way to keep tabs on you my small batmanesque friend. got it eugene?

Heatherlynn said...

ps, you know how you have to do those word verification things before you can post a comment. hehehe the last one was cheesio. what a fun word. this one will be hipsio. i guess the like sio words. maybe in the distant, or close future, the word will be aprilsio.

KaraLynne and Andy said...

SUPER cute hair!