Monday, February 9, 2009

V-day

Valentines day is just around the corner and once again I am single. Not to worry though because my friend Heather Lynn Peterson promised that she would be my valentine so I guess I'm all taken care of. ps in case you didn't know Nathan and I broke up... I'm doing good.... he just has things he needs to work out before he can be in a relationship, we are still friends, and we still like each other but it can't be more than that. Right now I'm sick with a sore throat and ears and my tummy having trouble still! I'm tired of school, I'm tired of stupid boys but I'm still having fun and being happy! Life is still good!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you're still happy! We love you! I'll be one of your valentines too if you'll be mine!

Kathy said...

The day of LOVE is overrated...just love family and friends all the time...Life is a party :) OK seriously, I am glad you say you are happy...It was good to see you briefly this week. Love you!

Mom R said...

You don't know how many valentines you really have until you look over your family! We're all here for you. By the way your new hair color is great and no everyone, it is now a deeper shade of auburn! Way pretty. I almost want to go try it but would end up looking like a wannabee! OR worse! LOVE YA!