Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer time

I am almost done! Just a couple more finals and I won't have to worry about school anymore. .... well at least for a couple months! I have a feeling its going to be a good summer. I plan on playing at seven peaks, hanging with family :) (hopefully even you that don't live in Utah... but we'll see how everything pans out!) I will be working and I will even have time for an awesome social life... hopefully. The plan is also to make my room really cute, and most importantly become a better person. That one I'm striving for all the time... even if sometimes I fall a little short! Thats what this life is all about, just trying to be the best you can and when you fall short that is where the Atonement comes into play! I am so looking forward to all the adventures this summer has to bring and the things that I can learn from them!

No comments: