Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This has gotsta stop

So life is moving by so fast it seems like there is no time to do all that I want to. I am so excited for the summer when I don't have homework to worry about I'm just hoping that I can survive until then! Trying to have a social life, work, be with family, do church things, and do everything for school is very overwhelming sometimes, especially with all that has been going on! You know what I mean! Well it is my birthday today and I am 19.... I don't know all that it means to be 19 but I'm sure it will be great! Maybe I'll get more superhero powers and learn how to do more in each day :D! I can always dream right!?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Welcome to the life of being an Adult. Life will probably never slow down for you. It is always busy, you just have to figure out what is the most important things to do, then cut out all the rest. It is really quite hard, I still haven't figured it out yet. Hope that you had a wonderful birthday, it was fun to come and visit for a little while.

Amy E said...

Hate to say it, but it never slows down now, April! We had so much fun visiting with you this time. (I mean, we always do, but we got to do more of it this time, it seems) I'm sorry we never did our spa night! Next time we're together. Maybe we'll do it when you come this summer? We love you very much!!

Mom R said...

From my perspective, life just gets faster paced. With more and more to do. But that is exciting. We're glad you are our Wonderful daughter! Your energy is so fun to be around. You make such good choices and we just love you tons!