Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun Change and Summertime!



For all those who have yet to see it I am now officially a blond! oooops :) I wanted a change and I have never tried blond before so I thought... why not. The most fun part about it, Garrett colored my hair for me! lol, pretty scary right, good thing I trust him so much!

I'm so excited for this summer I'll be in Maryland on May 1st (this Saturday) and I won't be back for like four weeks! I also am going to be a counselor for EFY, but not just two weeks like I originally thought, I now have six weeks this summer that I'll be there, I'm pretty stoked, I'm going to be a rockin counselor!

This week is finals week so maybe I should be stressing a little more... I just don't feel like it, so I've studied and prepared and I'm hoping that its enough because I'm sooooo ready for summertime! I have a final presentation today and on Thursday I have a music final and a dance final so its not too much to study for, last week was my crazy week this week is just wrapping things up! YAY for vacation time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just texted you :P
....wish you were coming here for the summer too! geeze!
That's cool that you'll be an EFY person. When do you do that?

Rachel said...

I'm still trying to get used to your hair! Every time I see you it startles me, but it's fun! We'll miss you while you're gone... but don't worry, Cameron will put your toilet to good use (hopefully!)

Mom R said...

YOU are so pretty! The hair color doesn't even matter. Fun times getting it that way. And you didn't have me pulling and rubbing the dye in too hard. I'm glad you can help Susann and Frans and Sarah welcome Elizabeth to our tribe. I know you will have some extra fun times with Susann. I am a bit bummed that I don't get to go too. We will have to skype when Susann comes home with the baby. You see to it that i get pictures!!

Kathy said...

Wow...blond! FYI Bridget was in heaven that you have blond hair like her! So wonderful :)

Susann Martin said...

I'm so excited your coming for a whole month! See you tomorrow! BTW I think you could do anything to your hair, even shave it off, and you'd still be so gorgeous! Lucky!

Paul and Amy said...

I love your hair, looks so cute, hope you have a great time in Maryland. Love you!!!