Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's a..............Baby!

It's not a Winged Golden Stallion......

It's not a little princess......

It's a little Hero.....



Now this is not to say that girls can't be Hero's too, because I definitely feel like I've got some super power/ hero qualities.  This is just saying our little one is going to be a boy, an adventurer, and a little super hero! 

Anyone who has talked to Garrett and I about what we were hoping for know that we were thinking girl so you may ask if we are disappointed. I'm here to tell you that we are not!  We thought it would be fun to be the first ones on his side of the family to have a girl, that somehow it would feel more special.  But I don't care because we are having a boy and it is Our little boy and that makes him more special than anything!

5 comments:

TrueBliss said...

Congratulations! I remember wanting a girl because of the boy trend in my husband's family. But we Love our boy. I love your post about a super hero, reminds me of my favorite lullaby for little heros. I'll have to send you that song! It's adorable :)

Cam and Liz Palmer said...

Yay!!! Congrats to both of you. (: I can wait to see pics of the cute belly. (:

Susann Martin said...

Yay! Congratulations! Now I can start putting a package together! And as for women having super powers, There's a shirt that says, "I make milk, what's your super power?" I think you might need one soon.

Mom R said...

Dad and I couldn't be more excited! This little super hero comes to a family full of lots of love for him and he's still in the oven. I'm with Susann on the power thing! WAY to go Susann adding fun to this exciting announcement!

Rachel said...

Finally making it on to see the infamous picture... SO CUTE! I am so excited for you, Garrett, and your little super hero!