Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to School I Go

Although I was reluctant to go back to school I am surviving with the thought of each day brings me that much closer to graduation! The week is almost over and then I can sleep in.... wait, no because I have ballroom practice at 6:30 A.M. on Saturday! YAY for being sleep deprived! Its worth it though because I love to dance. I have decided though that my ankle probably won't heal until the ballroom competition season is over, dancing on it tonight defenately made it worse but that is ok, I'm tough, I'm like a rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your teachers know that your ankle hurts? ...like it matters anyway, your teachers are dumb!
Oh, so I think I forgot to invite your gmail account to our blog... I'll go do that now.

Rachel said...

APRIL! Did you see that pyzam has a disney princess background!?! I found it the other day and thought of you! Brian probably wouldn't appreciate it if I put it on our blog...