Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh the Stress

This time of year brings lots of things to do and this year it has multiplied more than ever before! There is always something going on, it is Ballroom Competition season, almost time for the Accapella tour, I am working on college things, seminary council is keeping me busy, among many many other things. Sometimes the stress feels a little overwhelming but the thing that gives me the boost I need to get through the week is Temple Thursday! I look forward to being able to feel that spirit and do that work every week and it has really blessed my life and strengthened my testimony! I know that God will help me through anything if I just call on His name and draw near to Him! God loves me and this is the true church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is so awesome that you go to the temple every week!