Friday, January 25, 2008

Planning for the Future

Because of the fact that I am coming towards the end of my senior year I thought maybe it would be important to do some planning on what I should do when I graduate. It seemed like all my plans for college kept on falling through so I came up with an alternate plan.... maybe college isn't right for April. So I prayed about it and I discussed it with many older and wiser people and I figured out that if I didn't go I would regret it. So I signed myself up for UVSC and I'm going to college! I am going into Early Childhood Education, its an Associates degree and I am very excited! I figure that no matter what it won't be a waste of time if I go into this because this is information I can use when I'm raising a family.... that is assuming I get married someday..... I have to admit I'm a little scared that I will get lost on campus but I'm expecting help with this from David and Brian being as they will be going there as well. There are a lot of emotions going on right now, excitement, fear, anxiousness...... but I think I can handle it!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You go girl! The questions and choices you have faced are tough, way to make a plan!
I have been checking the blog almost daily...wow two posts today! I love hearing and seeing what you are up to.